Sunday, January 6, 2019

More Mindless Crochet

Using Lion Brand Ice Cream, I think it's called.
Still no new clients. I do have one, but he has to finish a history book, and I have to do the 2nd proofreading, not the 1st. That means nothing for about 3 months. I'm happy just resting, taking care of Mom, and throwing out stuff that I will never use, even though they were very important a few years ago. I think that I can't do that to my kids, if I leave them a messy accumulation of 30 years of junk to them, precious to me.

This blankie is not for anybody in particular. In fact, I think I started it last year, while Hurricane Irma was hitting the Island, but it didn't do much damage in my town, thanks be to the Lord.

Catch you all later. Blessings from our Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments: