Friday, December 30, 2016

Those ears...

Pathetic, really pathetic. This drives Son #1 crazy, Slinky having his ears flipped this way. He says, "Jerk dog!" and then unfolds them. But, Slinky manages to flip them back. This can happen all day long. I find it hilarious, how the "Monk" in Dan comes out on account of this dog.

Proverbs 30:
5 Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
6 Add thou not unto His words, lest He reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
7 Two things have I required of Thee; deny me them not before I die:
8 Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
9 Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

No comments: