Monday, March 18, 2013

Finished Object: Crochet Legwarmers






Legwarmers for my daughter, who is almost always cold in temperatures under 77ºF. Well, me, too, for that matter!

Made with Lionbrand's Woolease, given to me by the owner of Yahoogroup Dachshund Lovers group, Roy. He sent it since there's no source for it on the Island. Very kind of him. Sent me enough to make about 4 pairs, and I've already made her two. Now to find some coffee and chocolate to add to the box and send them on their way! 

BTW, here's the pattern: http://claresaddictedtoyarn.blogspot.com/2012/01/crochet-leg-warmers-free-wittern.html

very easy to make and to adapt to any size.

2 comments:

Calming Brook said...

Amber, you did a great job on those leg warmers! I love the color and I'm sure the coffee and chocolate added to this color will be just beautiful! Thank you for sharing the picture.
Hugs, Paula
aka, mstitches_cc@yahoo.com
from crochet partners

River Glorious said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! The chocolate is for a separate pair of legwarmers. :)

Have a nice evening!