Thursday, February 2, 2012

Today I Feel Like...

Curling up in a nest in my bed, pillows, cushions, comforters, and reading a nice Agatha Christie mystery, probably one with Miss Marple.

It's sprinkling outside, it's 79ยบ, I hear doves cooing and sometimes a tree frog.  I guess they can't sleep.

Instead, I have a lot of work here, but since I need to think things out before I write them, I'm dawdling here while genius simmers... :)

If I'm quick enough, I'll be able to catch this afternoon's Murder, She Wrote.  I think I'll just get A Caribbean Mystery and crochet later on.  My, I'm feeling lazy.  Well, not sitting in the lap of luxury, but being a working woman, I'd better start my research.  Funny, how just doing other things, an idea forms and then I can take it from there.

See you all later!

No comments: