Saturday, August 11, 2012

Progressing with the Piggie

So, the piggie progresses!  Am sewing on one of the legs and then will make the other.  I guess it deserves to be finished.

And, BTW, I *hate* sewing, any type of sewing, probably because I can't sew well.  It stresses me.  I can crochet.  I can do a little loom knit,  But sewing?  There should be a Magic Wand for those of us who can't sew.

I'm outside, on my enclosed porch.  We have bars here, using them as an ornaments for windows, and wrought iron gates since the time of the Spanish dominion of the Island, and also to keep out intruders. 

THAT CAT is on a chair close by, sleeping again.  This morning she was outside, sleeping in the backyard while a chicken wandered into my yard.  She didn't chase it out, Jeff and I had to. She does NOTHING to earn her keep!

hmph!

UPDATE:

 That's an ear...

ANOTHER UPDATE:

TAIL UPDATE:

3 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

What a darling piggie! And, he is so well dressed in that blue shirt. ;)

Happy Sunday,
Lois

River Glorious said...

It's a girl, Lois, Flora is her name. I just don't want to make all those 13 little flowers. I think I'll buy some buttons, only that would entail more sewing anyway.

¡Qué dilema!

Anonymous said...

Why not get some different flower buttons and hot glue them on?? That would save you sewing!!