Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's a Soggy Day in Puerto Rico



Well, I thought that Hurricane Hanna was gone, but it seems to have taken a liking to The Hispaniola. We're getting a LOT of rain here because of it, with gusts of wind and rain reaching us periodically. I truly thank the Lord Jesus Christ for sparing us the hurricanes!!!

Today is a good day to take out some crochet and make a shrug I promised Crochet Partners I would give a try. I already have the paper ready, to draw up a diagram. I'm using a different size yarn, and would rather do it with a paper diagram than try and figure out the math. Although, using math isn't such a bad idea...

Here's the shrug I already started making:

http://www.craftyarncouncil.com/mar06_mesh.html

and here's the picture:



too bad I won't look like that when I'm done and try it on, haha!

River




No comments: