Thursday, May 2, 2013

Break...FO: R2D2 and a WIM: Link

I have an FO (Finished Object) although it's incomplete in the picture:
It's not my best work, I made this in less than 2 days, and I worked those days and took care of the family. Still, not so bad, not so bad! The recepient is a 10 year-old Star Wars fan, so I made him this R2D2 hat. Here it's missing a few more appliques.

My WIM (Work-in-Mind) is Link:

You can find the pattern here: http://tanoshimou.wordpress.com/2010/05/27/link-legend-of-zelda-amigurumi-free-pattern/


My son likes this game a lot, at least, he used to, and said he would hang one on his backpack if I made it for him. Well, that was months, maybe more than a year ago. I rediscovered this pattern and have the yarn. I just might. Well, I gathered the yarn, despite having UFO's around. Sometimes I can't help myself!

He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord;
and that which he hath given will he pay him again.
-Proverbs 19:17

No comments: