Saturday, September 3, 2011

Missy

This is Missy.  She leads a dog's life.  I don't particularly like cats and this one especially irritates me, but since Honorable Son#2 loves her and adopted her ("Everybody here has a pet except for me!") I tolerate her presence inside my house.

Today I'm resting since I did housecleaning throughout the week.  I'm practicing my Hebrew, and just doing odds and ends here.  Nothing much happening here, except for more rain, but thanks to the Good Lord, the tropical storm that originated off the coast of Africa is now a hurricane about 100 miles away from the island.  And the creek level is growing, but not dangerously, I hope.  I hear thunder, too, but it's far away.

day dreaming Just another uneventful day in my life.  I don't mind them.  day dreaming

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

I hope Missy takes a nap, too, so you can sleep. :) I, too, am not a cat person, but tolerated them for years.