Thursday, March 3, 2011

Starting on the Crochet Baby Dress

Photo 224

Photo 357

I'm finishing the yoke, and soon will start on the skirt.  This is the first of the baby dresses I'm planning for the Heritage Chests I'm hoping to fill up for each of my children.  The doilies are already done, only need blocking.


Next, baby booties, and then the afghans.  I think that finally I will make copies of family pictures for each of them, and write a personal note.

I don't know what else to add to the chests, except that they might want to fill it up with things they want.  Any ideas?

Thanks for reading this!

ambar

5 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

How very sweet. What a pretty little dress and great idea of filling chests for each of the kids.

Thanks for your good wishes for our anniversary.

Hugs,
Lois

Sônia Maria said...

Olá, Glorious!

Linda pala!

A você e a toda sua família desejo uma Feliz Páscoa!

Abraços com carinho,

Sônia Maria

River Glorious said...

Muito obrigada, Sonia. :)

Sonia said...

Hola River Glorious! I also live in my beautiful island, PR. I love the yoke on Pinterest. Finally I found a crocheter on Pinterest from PR. Anyway would love to get the pattern for the yoke. For some reason I don't see it here. Gracias por tu blog!
Sonia

River Glorious said...

It was posted on a site that no longer exists. The pattern is called Open Crescent Dress and it's a Leisure Arts publication. I think if you do a search, you'll be able to find it and purchase it. Thanks for posting here and you can find me at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/crochetenpuertorico/info