Thursday, February 18, 2010

Crochet Metta Scarf

This is a scarf I am crocheting for a college friend of Honorable Son #1.  Her name is Metta, I think, so the name of this scarf is "Metta".  It's just a shell pattern, 2 dc, chain 1 2 dc.  The end was the hardest part to figure out how to make, since I am not using anybody's pattern.  I'm using a gray heather yarn from Red Heart. It's easier on the hands than regular RH.

I might post the instructions later on.  At the moment, I can smell the Puerto Rican gourmet coffee I bought yesterday, and it's ready.  The aroma is permeating the entire house and it's wonderful.  Even more wonderful is the taste...

6 comments:

♥Caroline♥ said...

i'm working on a slanted shell baby blanket for the very first time..I love how it is turning out and a very easy pattern..
The scarf is beautiful, I'm sure she will love it!

River Glorious said...

Hi, Caroline! Can you show us some pics? :)

Butterfly Mamma said...

Lovely pattern effect, River! I'd like to see the slanted shell baby blanket also :)

♥Caroline♥ said...

I put pics of the blanket I am working on and I will try and post the video of the pattern I followed.

River Glorious said...

This is the link, Jenn:

http://heartsforever.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-latest-crochet-project-in-works.html

:)

♥Caroline♥ said...

River, I just added the link to the pattern at the bottom of the pics if you want to check it out.