Saturday, November 7, 2009

Going to Find a Doctor

I have to find a good doctor who specializes in allergies.  Something is killing me here and I don't know what it is.  I ate Sara Lee cake and felt that awful burning sensation in my mouth and throat and esophagus, like when I ate strawberries.  I felt even worse when I ate something called Sun Chips.  It's become worse and worse.

My twin sister is allergic to corn, so this has me thing I might be allergic to this, too.  I've been trying to eliminate corn from my diet, but I had no idea it was in so many products.  I'm feeling a little better now that I've taken a lot of the corn and corn products out of my diet.  The worse part is not driking Coca Cola.  Even artificial sweeteners contain corn products. 

Three Sundays ago I went to church and some people prayed for me and since then I haven't had ANY pain in my abdomen.  I've been bending over, too, like I haven't in years, and no pain.  So, my petition to the Lord is, please, another miracle!

Thanks for "listening".

No comments: