Sunday, December 2, 2007

I'm Here Today

Today I'm home, not at church. The school upstairs was vandalized two weeks ago and among the things stolen was a water fountain. The water flooded the school and then it seeped downstairs to the main church. My husband told me that the smell of mold was strong and that he was glad I wasn't there last Sunday. I don't dare go until it's all cleaned up. Would you believe it, they also stole ALL of groceries for the children's lunches, too.

Well, today I'm nursing my daughter, who has been ill for a week. Please pray for her healing! Thanks!

<>< <>< <><

Hoy estoy en casa pues no fui a la iglesia. Hace dos semanas unas personas entraron a la escuela de nuestra iglesia y robaron y vandalizaron también. Entre las cosas que robaron, se robaron la fuente de agua, la cual botó agua toda la noche y se inundó la escuela y la iglesia del primer piso. Ahora tiene un fuerte olor a hongo y yo soy TAN alérgica que me hace daño respirarlo, así que aquí estoy en casa.

También estoy cuidando a mi hija, Ambar, quien se enfermó hace una semana por envenenamiento de una comida. Por favor, oren por ella para que Dios la sane. Gracias y que Dios te bendiga.

No comments: